jessicajanoskiConfession: Nine times out of ten if you ask me if I'm happy living in this city, I'll probably say yes. But what I'm dying to really say is, "No. I don't always love it here, but there are many things I do love ABOUT this town." City living is just not my style. I need green. I need quiet. 🌱I like that this snap is quiet, and how it gives the illusion of a stillness that I don't experience often enough here. I enjoy the old school charm of this "metropolis" and in my mind, this is the image I want to always remember the city by--and nothing less. Do you love where you live? How do you deal if you don't? #Traveltalk #realworld
- woman.soloI feel exactly the same about where I live. I miss the green. I need nature. City living is ok for a while but give me the country any day. 🌿🌱🌴🌳🌲
- picturesandwordsblogthat view is awesome! i live in San Francisco and I love it - there are some things I hate about it (the cost of living is insane, the fog, the fact that it's changing), but as a whole, I love it.
- jessicajanoski@schavo17 Hiiii! Where did that comment go? I want to read all of it!
- jessicajanoski@picturesandwordsblog I just read that SF has the highest of cost of living in the country--I can image that's frustrating!! It is such an inspiring place to be which I'm sure helps! Cheers!
- firstname.lastname@example.org I hear you! It's nice for a little while but I just can't make it work long term! Short weekend trips out of the chaos certainly makes it more doable, though! Happy travels!
- gmolinamI have margaritas with friends who answer their phones! 😂😘 answer!
- barefoot_backpackerI don't *love* where i live; it's a small town in the middle of nowhere with a whole host of socio-economic issues. But it's where I live, where my job is, surrounded by scenic places and not too difficult to get anywhere more interesting if need be. I just get bored too quickly in any one place; one reason I travel, I guess!
- jessicajanoski@gmolinam jajaja I was waiting for your comment! Just got back from the in-laws farm way out in the boonies but I'll come find you for margaritas!
- april_kelleyGreat stuff!
- glennlaebensNice pic and profile! 👍
- sirhermesWe need green 🌱🌴🌳🌲
- jessicajanoski@sirhermes I JUST HAD A BRILLIANT IDEA!! Let's just catch up on our plans with a trip to Samai and work over a weekend out in the country. Yes? Yes! I know you've been a lot lately, but it's always so inspiring and we can get a ton of s*^! done!!
- jessicajanoski@glennlaebens Thanks much!!
- sirhermes@jessicajanoski actually I think it's brilliant! 🌲✨ I am traveling to Peru in 2 days and I'll be back by Tuesday. Let's meet next week to make a work/inspiring trip to Samai ⛰⛰⛰⛰
- r1ckyr1versI was born and raised there. Now live in The OC, California. I was just down there 6 months ago. I loveee it and miss it. Love your page!
- rosetintedI feel ya, Jess! I have a love/hate relationship with Cairo. Ready to trade in the concrete jungle for the real deal. Take me back to Molokai mobetta! Miss you and @pencil_geek
- rightwinguwow, this is probably the best thing ive seen today...
- reachtripsThis is superb!
- dillpepperI hear you girl!! Couldn't live in Chicago without the lake, or major airports to whisk me away to some nature time ❤ miss you! Besos
Log in to like or comment.