nataliyaborener#tbt to last summer and 36 hours in Budapest. 🌟 It was the Eastern European wild-card pick that turned into one of our favorite cities ever. Have you ever had a travel experience that greatly exceeded all expectations? If so, I'm all ears. Always on the hunt for those hidden gems. 💎
#insta_budapest #thisisbudapest #momentsinbudapest
#visitbudapest #budapest #visithungary #welovebudapest #budapestagram #travelbug #liveunscripted #folktravel #letsgosomewhere #hiddengem #traveldiaries #tourist #europe #eurotrip #architecture #thatsdarling #traveleurope #theeverygirl #theeverygirltravels #findyourspot #passionpassport #flashesofdelight #finditliveit #thehappynow #pursuepretty #easterneurope #abmtravelbug #photography #risingtidesociety #tilinsiders
- lovegunkissesNice page! Check ours out 👍🏻
- erikamattinglyphotoPortland was awesome! I guessed it would be but it still surpassed my expectations :)
- thurstonphotographsI've heard Budapest is just incredible! Your photos are awesome. I've also heard that Poland is a hidden gem.
- melissajaenSo I did the baths, the Danube cruise, and a walk of a palace (idk which) and I'll be back for 24 hrs on Saturday...what do you suggest?? I also love Budapest!
- nataliyaborener@erikamattinglyphoto I've been wanting to visit Portland so that's awesome to hear!😊
- nataliyaborener@thurstonphotographs thank you!! Yes me too! I really want to hit Poland in a future trip. My great grandparents came over from there too so it would be cool to see where they grew up!🌟
- nataliyaborener@melissajaen So happy to hear you love it too!! 🙌 Hmmm have you hit any of the ruin pubs? It was fun to grab a beer Szimpla Kert. One of my favorite things was walking around the entire perimeter of the Parliament. It's just so amazing. And the other favorite was walking around the Fishermans Bastion on the Buda side. You get a great view from up there.
- itsallisonharlowWroclaw Poland is great. Brugge Belgium. Liverpool England totally exceeded my expectations. Small island of Milos in Greece. Regensburg Germany is super cute and more off the circuit than Munich. Bergen Norway is stunning but expensive but an amazing place to check out the fjords. The town of Arlund Norway has this crazy glass bridge thing hanging off the side of the fjord. Pretty cool. Love that you have the travel bug! Budapest was also my absolute favorite.
- itsallisonharlowOh oh oh and can't forget Alsace region of France. Very hilly beautiful and full of Champagne vineyards. Colmar is right in the middle of that region and looks straight outta beauty and the beast.
- nataliyaborener@itsallisonharlow gahhhh I want to hit all of these amazing spots!😍 Thanks so much for sharing your reccs.
- vancouverfashiontruckWhat a cute picture!!! It seems like most travel experiences exceed my expectations. I just love getting away!! :-)
Log in to like or comment.