itsbeyondmycontrolOne of my earliest childhood memories is that of my mom cutting flowers in the garden and me waving at her from the balcony. Our house always smelled of jasmine, lilac and my mom's Opium perfume, which has a scent so strong and beautiful, just like my mom, that it should come as no surprise it became my number one choice of perfume. It was created for the Yves Saint Laurent brand by perfumer Jean Amic and launched in 1977. The controversial name caused a scandal with accuses charging YSL of promoting drug use but not surprisingly the bad publicity only helped with the sales and Opium became a bestselling scent. Top notes: mixture of fruit and spices, mandarin orange, plum and pepper. Floral notes: jasmine, rose, lily of the valley. Sweet base note: sandalwood, cedarwood, myrrh. In addition: amber, musk and patchouli. 💕💕💕 #perfume #opiumperfume #yslperfume #books #readingbooks #ilovebooks #aynrand #fountainhead #luxurylife #luxury #vintage #vintageperfume #vintageblogger
- concettasclosetOmg, one of my most favorite books and perfumes! This also reminds me of being a kid.
- pursuing_andie_vintageI own all of her books. Beautiful!!
- itsbeyondmycontrolI knew I found kindred-spirits on here!!! @concettascloset & @pursuing_andie_vintage 💕💕💕 I also own all of her books with Fountainhead and We the Living being in the top 10 of my favourite books of all times. 😊
- pursuing_andie_vintageAnthem! ❤️
- itsbeyondmycontrol"We" Love that one too! :) @pursuing_andie_vintage
- concettascloset"Who will let you? That's not the point. The point is who will stop me." - 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
- concettasclosetAnd ps, if you love perfumes like Opium, you may fall in love with SJP's #Stash. Itd my current fav!
- itsbeyondmycontrolYes!!!Thank you for the recommendation I will definitely try it. @concettascloset Another favourite scent of mine is :Hermés Elixir Des Merveilles and newly discovered Western Valley Avenue London "Sicilia"!
- susanamartinsdesignOmg .. it's my mum perfume since I remember I exist 😍😍😍😍
Log in to like or comment.