sfullerphotoThese two have been battling it out for my love the last year. Both awesome, but not only has the Fuji xpro2 excelled in my wedding work, it is something I grab for a quick snap at home with the kids, or thrown in a bag for a day trip. Wouldn't have done that with a big slr. Thank you Fuji for one amazing piece of kit.
- sfullerphoto#fujifilmuk #fuji_xseries #fujifilm #xpro2
- rosshurleyphotoI just can't seem to move away from my Nikon D750..
- cbpweddingsI dabbled with the Xpro2 recently and I thoroughly agree that it's an amazing piece of kit, hugely enjoyable to use....... sadly just not for me. 😥
- sfullerphoto@rosshurleyphoto I know what you mean. The 5d's have been faultless pretty much, the fujis have been just as good if not better so hard to justify the big lumps anymore!
- ollyknightphoto@sfullerphoto oooohhh I'm so tempted to make the switch this year! I've always used 5 D's but the mark iv hasn't blown me away. Very tempted with the xpro2. Is there anything about it that you don't like as much? What's the flash system like?
- warren_n_carmenAmen 🙏
- sfullerphoto@ollyknightphoto only thing is battery life, prob need 5 batts per body, but then they are smaller and have to power an evf . Flash wise yongneo canon triggers work but i ideally want to use natural light and ditch the bulky flash gear!
- ollyknightphoto@sfullerphoto that's good to know! Yeah @matttylerphoto said about the battery life. Still- the bodies are about half as light aren't there?
- sfullerphoto@ollyknightphoto yep half the weight easily.
- ollyknightphoto@sfullerphoto and it still has dual mem card slots! If I did swap systems do you think I'd notice a quality difference between lenses? I use 35 1.4 ii and 85 1.2 ii for the canon
- sfullerphoto@ollyknightphoto not that I can see, the Fuji glass is pin sharp and renders colours v well. I've been using Fuji and canon images alongside each other for weddings and no difference! In fact Fuji grain is a whole lot nicer for high ISO stuff
- ollyknightphoto@sfullerphoto that's mega useful to know! What's stopping you from going 100% Fuji?
- sfullerphoto@ollyknightphoto I'm selling up now mate, my next wedding will be all Fuji :)
- ollyknightphotoWow! I'm seriously considering it all! If I sold all my gear and bought all Fuji I'd be £5k up! #gosh
- sfullerphoto@ollyknightphoto yep, I'm planning a nice holiday with the proceeds!
Log in to like or comment.