luxurycolumnistParco Scherrer in Morcote, Switzerland is a real hidden gem. Overlooking Lake Lugano, it was designed in the 1930s and houses some beautiful plants as well as a Greek temple, Chinese tea house and many more surprises! Have you ever been somewhere that looks like it is actually in another country?
- onlytrangLooks so beautiful!
- luxurycolumnist@planeschampagne it was amazing
- jeanniehindSuch an awesome post! Thanks for sharing :)
- mitraveldiaryThis is stunning!
- skyehousesrilankaAmazing! 😍👌
- thecommonwandererWow sounds like a really interesting place!
- thewaytotravelOh yes please
- brontique_shopGet your garden pimped by www.brontique.de
- binnys_kitchenOh wow I was looking into Switzerland spots
- satorieuphoriaBeyond stunning 😍
- jsm525We like similar pictures
Log in to like or comment.