bellstreetEdit: the white one is gone, green one still available.... Hey crafty Sydney people! Anyone need a cutting mat? I bought a giant white one so that my whole table could be a cutting mat and it's awesome. So now I have this green one that I don't need, as well as a really big offcut from the white one. The green one is about 60x90cm and has a one inch square grid, the white piece is about 90x120cm and is slightly transparent, so you can actually lay grid paper underneath if you need it. But I love how it looks on its own. Very Instagram friendly! DM me if you want to come and take either of them off my hands.
- littlepineneedleAh if only this was a couple of months ago, that white one would have been the perfect size! 😞
- iconic_patternsWhere did you get the giant one from? I've been looking for one of those
- bellstreet@iconic_patterns online, from a company called Real Time Media Solutions
- iconic_patternsThank you
- iconic_patternsI sent you a DM too
- suzschulte@bellstreet where did you get your giant one? I'm looking to do the same!
- suzschulte@bellstreet scratch that - just read the comments!
- funistheglueMore photos of Hermione in studio please!
- bellstreet@littlepineneedle haha it was you who prompted me to get it! I was watching your sewing tools video and thinking "damn I would use my rotary cutter so much more if my cutting mat was bigger"
- sheelagiraudoGreat Picture!
- msrub👍1⃣ 🌵
Log in to like or comment.