huffpostwomen🔥Alicia Garza🔥 #WeMakeHerstory (🎨: @kimothyjoy) #WomensHistoryMonth
- axbieeSTOP STEALING ART
- suckaafree__@kimothyjoy ITS FUNNY IVE SEEN WORK THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE THIS!
- rachelgomezdotcomKeep it up @kimothyjoy and stay positive.
- intheflowerthis has to be a fucking joke
- mexicanyogagirlWho does the social media at huff because that person is doing a horrible job. This is just pure horrible customer service or you probably post automatic....or maybe you really don't care. Agh. It is rude to keep posting these images. I had asked several times here on Instagram about your views regarding Angelica Becerra and I haven't heard anything. That's not good.
- agutz.88#kimothyjoy #notmyartist @huffpostwomen needs to step up and remove this plagiarized material. Give credit to #angelicaisaibecerra
- revivingrootsThis is ridiculous! @kimothyjoy is plagiarizing @angelicabecerra art and your posting this! A white women copying the art work of a women of color?! !!
- firme.princess@kimothjoy is a plagiarist
- letsfuckingrage_Not artist
- graceluzcandoPlease review where this art is coming from. @kimothyjoy has been plagiarizing @angelicaisabecerra
- oyeleneCan HuffPost please delete this woman's work from their IG page. Disguising that ya'll would support someone who copies and profits off an artist of color.
- rachelgomezdotcom@kimothyjoy is an amazing artist who has been falsely accused of plagiarism. The fact is, that matter should have been handled by contacting her directly and with a lawyer, not this ridiculous Internet mob.
- fraulein_frances💕 love your work kimothy 💕
- suckaafree__@rachelgomezdotcom we are all young men and woman from the hearts of Los Angeles standing up for a fellow WOC , artist , brown resiliant hermana. The internet IS a place to have a voice in the 20th century and @kimothyjoy has made it acceptable to have ridicule pointed to her when she publicized her plagerized work. The fact of the matter is that although kimothy probably admired ANGELICA ISAI BECERRAS work not once did she give credit when she chose to adopt her style. I really do hope this does go legal like youve said. We all stand with ANGÈLICA.
- suckaafree__@angelicaisaibecerra ESTAMOS CONTIGO JUNTOS UNIDOS
- rachelgomezdotcom@suckaafree__ that is based on the assumption that the work is plagiarized. Which it is not. Several artists are utilizing the same manner of presentation, including those who have been producing their work as long as your friend.
Log in to like or comment.