iamchellbeeIt wasn't by chance that I left my 9-5. It definetely wasnt the best financial decision. But I was in such a dark place there. ❤I had lost a part of my soul, the last little piece of self esteem I had left, and spiraled so far down hill I was no longer able to look at myself. 🌹I never smiled. I was literally joyless. I felt like I had worked so hard in school to come out to this. Blatant disrecpect, disregard, and taken advantage of by a system that obviously was not created based on merit. 👠As someone who takes pride in her work, it dampen my spirit in a way I couldnt have ever imagined. I tried just about everything to try to find some amount of joy. From self development books, daily devotionals, affirmations, watching funny videos, the list goes on. 💯So its not by chance that I picked up my Bible & started reading. I had nothing left. And I felt like no one could really understand what I was going through. 💭Reading the Bible & journaling saved me. It helped me renew my faith & restore my joy for life. It made me realize that just because I was hurt. It didnt mean I was broken. Moral of story Its never too late to turn things around. Especially when you come to realize that you have The Highest in your corner. ✔All the Glory goes to God. ❤My Purpose is His Glory.
- whenthefullmoon_Hey you're in atl!!!
- whenthefullmoon_Why did I not know you lived here?!
- tbfavoredGod had a purpose and plan for your life and where you were wasn't where he wanted you to be! He has a greater plan for you and he's the one that's ordering your steps! You are blessed to be a blessing and highly favored as the word says!😇
- email@example.com Thank you so much. I appreciate it. God Bless.you
- iamchellbeeThx @arlondawebber_iam It was such a blessing. Words cant describe how thankful I am.
- iamchellbee@whenthefullmoon_ 🤗 Yea I know Atl can seem huge sometimes. But Im here thinkibg of doing a womens meetup.
- iamchellbee@tbfavored 🙏🤗🤗Preach. It took alot of bumping around in the dark. But Ive found the light & Im forever thankful.
- eboniandreI really needed this because this is what I'm going through. Honestly you don't know what this post just did for me. I'm trying to fight back the tears while I'm at work but thank you! @iamchellbee
- iamchellbee@eboniandre Im so glad it touched you. Its a very real issue that I feel is becoming all to common for black women in the workplace. And it's seems like nobody wants to talk abt it. Which just make u feel that much more alone. Dont cry girl ❤. You gone be alright. God is more powerful than any emeny that tries to rise up against you. I try to think that all that was just Gods way of making me fall on my knees & praise his name.
- mmoniquemfAmen 🙏 love your posts
- iamchellbee@mmoniquemf Thx u! ❤
- colourmeblessedSo eloquently stated. ❤️
- _wewalkbyfaith_Many Blessings!
- kurlykeinyaAppreciating this! 🙌🏾✨
- becomingundoneblogWow... this sounds a bit like my story at my last job. I love even though we look seek God when we have run out of steam doing things on our own and have nowhere left to go, He welcomes us with open arms and provides shelter during our storms and struggles. It's definitely made me seek Him more deeply and consistently. Beautiful testimony!
- iamchellbee@becomingundoneblog Praise God. God grace is truly amazing. Yes it does make you crave that relarionship with him just that much more. Thank you so much.
- courtney_lynne_2012I love this!!!! @iamchellbee
- mssociellbutterflyGlory to GOd
Log in to like or comment.