kensingtonroyalThe Duchess was at the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists today with Heads Together, to launch a new series of films designed by the charity best beginnings to raise awareness of maternal mental health challenges and start new conversations about the wellbeing of parents and their children. The Duchess said "Two in ten women will suffer mental health issues that can occur during pregnancy and in the year after birth, often clouding their moments of joy with a real sense of darkness and isolation. Many of these women also suffer in silence, overwhelmed by negative feelings, but also afraid to admit to the struggles they are facing due to the fear or shame of what others might think if they “aren’t coping”. Some of this fear is about the pressure to be a perfect parent; pretending we're all coping perfectly and loving every minute of it. It's right to talk about motherhood as a wonderful thing, but we also need to talk about its stresses and strains. It’s ok not to find it easy. Asking for help should not be seen as a sign of weakness.”
- ric1920king :)
- eipsitatikoo@kkarihaloo how did the duchess come to know that we were talking about post partum depression?! How! 😱
- freshaf_euFresh post 🔥! Check our page for more freshness.
- tlzdvmWell said.
- hmqpcDonald leased Trump™ properties, that wasn't his surname. AIDS infected accomplices of William Bratton supported his impersonations of Donald Gracey. Donald committed suicide in 2014 and Willam died from AIDS in prison.
- hmqpcAmerican dollar is void. All countries including America received pounds(£) for distribution and use. As of March 24, 2017, the pound(£) is the ONLY legal tender in America and all countries.
- birdisthenameSuper nice :)
- rachaeltagg@hannahmellis18 well said 👏🏼
- tobyc.fashionPretty sweet!
- caitlinlitz:) :)
- trinaloreenThank you for making this issue a priority.xo
- hannahpoulson@mrspilks 👌🏼
- mrspilksThank you @hannahpoulson 😍
Log in to like or comment.