soulandwhimsyAre there certain Essential Oils you just can't get enough of?? Yet there are others you completely loathe the smell of?? Well it may be that your body is needing both - the oils you could drown yourself in as well as the oils you can't stand! ✨ Sounds backwards doesn't it, however the fact that you are having an extreme reaction either way, tells us that your body is craving whatever that particular Essential Oil has to offer. So next time you have one of these love/loathe reactions to an oil, take note and research what it's for... You may find that your body is trying to communicate with you it's needs 💚
- ofmoonandseaI'm totally like this! I'll sniff a new oil out of the bottle and hate it. But still try it out in the diffuser and end up loving it! Our bodies/minds know best 🤗
#soulandwhimsy #love #essentialoils #eo #livewell #selfhealing #mindbodyspirit #holisticliving #essentialoileducation #holistic #aromatherapy #doterra #blossomsunited #natural
- soulandwhimsy@ofmoonandsea me too!!! I've had a few I couldn't stand and then read what they were for & totally needed them!!
- chels.mcd12Yes! I had a hand scan thingy and told me I needed patchouli and I couldn't stand the smell, ended up making some bath salts out of it and now a year later it doesn't bother me.. so interesting!
- soulandwhimsyI'm the same with Patchouli, I can't stand it, but obviously need it!!! @chels.mcd12
- hippiemummaYes I hate vetiver actually lol
- soulandwhimsyHaha me too!!! I've even tried blending it, but nope I still hate it 😝 @hippiemumma
- michellesanahataOh these four are some of my faves 😍 but it sure is funny when you react like that to an oil isnt it!
- soulandwhimsyAbsolutely!! @michellesanahata 💜
- mycareerrhythmsThat's what i call "awesomeness"
Log in to like or comment.