alexsteelephotoMight seem like an unlikely photo to post on #womensday but hear me out. First of all, it's one of my favorite photos I've ever made. It's the people who made me a mother. In becoming a mother I learned who I truly am as a woman. I am a creator. I rejoice in the baby steps. I would do anything for my tribe. And I believe that's what we are celebrating today. (Shot on my old Bronica SQA with Portra 400 film, long past bedtime in Venice, Calif. in 2014)
- oliviacrellinPerfectly said.
- chelsey.ericksonThis is so beautiful!
- elissaurbanbeanYes to this!
- meganturleyphotoLove love love.
- jennypleaseLove this alex. You're so inspiring
- maryssorsuchhhhhh a golden shot
- andreadustinThis is just beautiful!
- sssarahdactylWhat @jennyplease said. This is beautiful.
- shellster21Yes, I love this! So well said, Alex. ❤
- britmengSo much yes!
- brookebschultzOH MY GOSH THIS IMAGE. Wow, wow wow Alex. 🌟🌟🌟
- heathermometerJust beautiful!
- aleydavisAbsolutely beautiful!
Log in to like or comment.