tofutravelerWhile in Lesotho I got the opportunity to visit a local family and see what their life was like in their hut and the village. -
I learnt how to make traditional bread and local beer and interestingly how they use a unique coloured flag system to sell their homemade produce. -
Each flag sends out the message that the household has goods to sell:
White – beer
Red – meat
Green – vegetables -
Have you ever seen a system like this in another country? -
#traveltheworld #getoutdoors #lesotho
- lshawlooneyO wow now Ur in India
- wanderwerkSuper! 👌 👌 👌
- traxeller22Self reliant family depending on their household chores to meet end needs. An impressive photo & comment.
- b_rinkaewVery good idea using flags. :)
- thesaltyfernLove the style of this! Stunning lighting
- gemmagoesglobalSuch an interesting experience!
- travelwiththesmileDid you like your own beer?
- freeway_fourThis is a great photo! I had no idea about the flags but so cool and practical!
- peyucelso cool! 🐓🐔🐓🐔
- l_dngIt sounds like such a unique experience!
- oliiver21😍😍😍very nice
- elefunoutfittersIt is just about right!
- passportandpolaroidsCool shot!!!
- onlocationtoursToo nice
- iamaliarslanNice 🌸🌸🌸🌸
Log in to like or comment.