jonesaroundtheworld•• JERVIS BAY 😍 ••
One of my roommates when I lived in Sydney is from Jervis Bay, and I've been wanting to get down here for so long! I only had one day to explore the beaches and national park, but it was just as beautiful as I expected. The sun peaked through the clouds for a few hours while I was on the Dolphin Wild Eco tour, and was able to capture the beauty of this place. The massive trees that line the beach, the soft white sand, and the perfectly blue waters are what dreams are made. I'd definitely say it one is one the highlights of visiting NSW! It's just a 3.5 hour drive south from Sydney, and perfect for an extended weekend getaway for beach camping or luxurious glamping. •• @visitnsw ••
- jonesaroundtheworld@nataliaanjaphotography cheers 😎
- jonesaroundtheworld@seefraulein_travels thank you!
- jonesaroundtheworld@goneglobelle definitely worth a visit !! All of Australia is amazing
- jonesaroundtheworld@andrewling thanks man!
- jonesaroundtheworld@traveltransmissions no :-( unfortunately not
- goneglobelle@jonesaroundtheworld it is! I've done both coasts But looking to head back to east coast this year..adding places to visit to my list 😀
- travelsofmarcolove your work
- worldvoyagercoThis is sweet :)
- jonesaroundtheworld@goneglobelle always adding. Lol. Travel problems.
- jonesaroundtheworld@better_off_barefoot thanks man!
- jonesaroundtheworld@almasquyres cheers!
- jonesaroundtheworld@travelsofmarco thanks man!
- cruisewithsarahpBeautiful 💕
- thismattexistsI miss discovering forgotten shores like this!
- bookedpackedabroadLook at that water 👏👏👏
Log in to like or comment.