we_are_explorersThe heart of Australia.
Shot by @kate_miles_
Location // Ayres Rock, NT
- firstname.lastname@example.org @dillonwiji @larsipants @amilass93 @wimu_h @shakthi_h @sakilatennakoon
- heathwhiley@we_are_explorers @kate_miles_ awesome shot!! @wild_dog_wilderness has got a point, it's Uluru now guys.
- whatelmardoesSo Fckng cool!
- kate_miles_Thanks @absoluteaustralia! 👍✌️
- kate_miles_Thanks Alan! Hey, maybe we are related?? 😉 @milesawayphotography
- kate_miles_I personally prefer to call Uluru by its Aboriginal name, but it technically has dual names. An English name and an Aboriginal name. So the @we_are_explorers guys aren't incorrect to call it Ayers Rock. 😊 @wild_dog_wilderness
- kate_miles_Thanks Catherine! Yeah I do love this one! 😁 @treesandsea
- kate_miles_Thanks so much @ptanphoto! 👍🙏
- kate_miles_Thank you @unique_like_pearls_! ✌️😊
- kate_miles_Thanks so much Heath! I prefer to use the Aboriginal name as well, but it technically has dual names - an English name (Ayers Rock) and an Aboriginal one (Uluru). So there @we_are_explorers guys aren't factually incorrect 😊 @heathwhiley
- kate_miles_Thanks man! @whatelmardoes 😁✌️
- milesawayphotography@kate_miles_ haha I was thinking the same!
- kate_miles_I don't know of any relatives in WA. But you never know! I'll check with my dad! @milesawayphotography
- milesawayphotography@kate_miles_ I'm originally from Vic I think our family is from Gippsland and Colac
- heathwhiley@kate_miles_ I stand corrected. According to the web, it does have dual names. What a shame calling a sacred aboriginal Rock after the secretary of south Australia (who had probably never even visited it) 🙁
- kate_miles_My family is from the Forster area in NSW originally when they came to Australia. But perhaps the familial linkage is further back than that. @milesawayphotography
- milesawayphotography@kate_miles_ It could be. I think it would be interesting to know where my family came from
- dance_laugh_smileOh man, that is quite something 😍👏👏
Log in to like or comment.