hollycastoblogIf you've been wondering why my social media posts have been few and far between lately, it's because wes and I have been doing our first cycle of IVF for the past couple of months. We unfortunately found out today that it didn't work for us this time, but we are blessed to have been able to freeze 5 embryos from this cycle which we can transfer at a later date. Infertility is an emotional rollercoaster to say the least, but we trust in God's timing and we're looking forward to a little break from injections and ultrasound appointments. If you think of it, please send up a prayer for those who are struggling to conceive. I never in a million years thought that we would be those people, or that it would affect me like it has this past year, but they estimate that 1 in every 8 couples is going through this. So that most likely includes at least one person in your life. I often find myself being reminded of the quote, "be kind, for everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about". Anyway, I'm basically an open book about this stuff so I will be filming a video soon about our experience and I'm happy to answer any questions that any of you might have about IVF (feel free to DM me if you don't feel comfortable leaving a comment). xo! ❤️
- hollycastoblog@jaracreations thank you so, so much! ❤️ that means so much to me.
- hollycastoblog@diamondinthethriftstore I think it has brought us closer. ❤️ thank you for your sweet comment - it's so nice to hear success stories!
- hollycastoblog@ddionysusart thank you!
- email@example.com love youuuu! ❤️
- hollycastoblog@jayladiane thank you Jayla!! ❤️❤️
- melann_carpAww Holly, my heart hurts for you! My sister is dealing with this as well so when I pray for her, I'll say one for you too! 💕
- hollycastoblog@melann_carp thank you Melanie! That means a lot. You have been through far worse - I admire your strength. ❤️ prayers for your sis as well!
- poppies_violetsSending positive vibes Holly. It's great that you're comfortable posting about this too. Hope to hear good news soon x
- hollycastoblog@poppies_violets thanks so much!
- stephcreekmurOh Holly, I'm so sorry to hear this! Prayers for you and Wes as you walk through this season.❤
- hollycastoblog@stephaniecreekmur thank you Stephanie! ❤️
- firstname.lastname@example.org how do you know that I haven't? Also you have no idea the cause of our infertility situation - it's not something that can be helped by Chinese medicine
- empoweringdecorSending you lots of love <3
- hstlandhrtYesssss!! ❤
- alienorcreativeI admire you soo much Holly ! Love from France for you both ! ❤️
- lauraashtonartistMy prayers are with you Holly, it took a good friend of mine 2 rounds of IVF and now they have a healthy baby girl :)
- acatherine88You are beautiful inside and out. Sending prayers to you and Wes. 💜
Log in to like or comment.