theleangreenbeanSquish & I made some Easy Banana Pancakes for a snack today!
1/2 c almond flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
Splash of cinnamon & vanilla
Mix and cook over medium heat. Be patient! They can take a little while before they're ready to flip!
- dessertfortwoHe is SO good in the kitchen!! I love these videos ❤
- creatingbetter@dessertfortwo agreed...my boys never seem to want to help like he does...though they still love kitchen time
- krockraeI love squish in the kitch! #squishinthekitch 😂❤
- theleangreenbean@krockrae haha love it
- theleangreenbean@dessertfortwo thx lady!
- tiffanywolffcltYum! We often do 1/2 c pats and 1/4 c bake powder instead, but same idea and always a winner!
- kristinalaruerdImpressed with his egg cracking skills! 🍳
- theleangreenbean@kristinalaruerd we're still working on those. Half the time he likes to crack it on the edge and then give it to me to break and the other he tries to do it all himself
- lavafithiHere ya go @onlygirl266 🥞
- mrsgoose5Cooking with Squish. he needs his own show. lol. I adore these videos. ♡
- mrsgoose5ill have to try these with C:)
- hsmithco283Oh my goodness that was a mighty blow! What special memories you are creating.
- deedo127I love that you are teaching him to cook! He DOES need his own cooking show!
- itzyskitchenToo cute
Log in to like or comment.