karamanandaCast iron skillet roasted spiral parmesan potatoes. So yummy and easy! Just butter a pan, slice potatoes thin and try to be consistent, arrange in circles from the outside in, salt, pepper, and dot with butter. Bake at 350° F for 30 minutes covered, uncover and bake for another 25 minutes. Sprinkle parmesan over the top and broil for a couple minutes til bubbly. You can also add minced garlic or fresh herbs for variety. Looks so pretty and is so simple to do. 😊
- wunmsMade roasted potatoes from scratch yesterday and I thought those were good lol 😂 this looks amazing!
- genxabroadOmg this looks so delish. Will have to try this
- alexandriacherieOh my gosh!!! My husband & I have had a cast iron forever & hardly use it! My mouth is watering. We are so making this over the weekend! 🤤
- _comfortkOh wow
- karamananda@thejebwilson That's a great idea! I will have to try. 😊
- sharonsitouchTrying this one!!😘💜 Thanks for sharing 💜
- riceandrepeatyess looks so good!
- ashleyrknightOh holy yum!
- eva_phanOh my gosh, these look so good! 😍 I'm always tempted by everything potato!
- mobileminutegood share ☺️️👊
- dreamexpertsacademyNicely done!✨
- prettygirlpapercoYum Yum Yum ❤️️
- photosbymickiNomnom 😍😍
- greenseed@gogetblissed spuds!
Log in to like or comment.