jefferysaddorisShe may be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I'll care for through the rough and ready years
Me, I'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be
The meaning of my life is she
- adriannefieldingOh... All the love, dearest @jefferysaddoris. ❤️
- codypriebeWell said
- jefferysaddoris@codypriebe Courtesy of the immensely talented troubadour, Mr. Elvis Costello.
- david_raboinIn ypir poem replace the word "she" with "me" and you'll have my life's philosophy
- patrickshipstadI am so happy for you.. she is an amazing woman! I have one too and there is no better feeling than a heart bursting with love 👸🏻💋❤
- camuelYou lucky bastard.
- tominmichiganMan... you guys are warm syrup and a toasty fire... I don't know what that means exactly. Breakfast by the fire? Whatever it is keep it up...
- paulbunyar"rough and ready years" my friend
- jefferysaddoris@paulbunyar Damn autocorrect. Good catch.
Log in to like or comment.