beckiicruel"We teach girls shame. “Close your legs. Cover yourself.” We make them feel as though being born female they’re already guilty of something. And so, girls grow up to be women who cannot say they have desire. They grow up to be women who silence themselves. They grow up to be women who cannot say what they truly think. And they grow up — and this is the worst thing we do to girls — they grow up to be women who have turned pretense into an art form." - chimamanda ngozi adiche 💖 #internationalwomensday
- commonerscoffee_This is amazing!! ❤ :3
- x_abbi_np_xI love this ❤️
- marcos.kitanoMinha linda!
- megan_healy13Love this ❤️
- emilymane234What an amazing quote💖 Gave me chills😻 You look beautiful as always. Happy women's day!❤❤😘
- princesssjasminYou look so pretty! 🔥💖
- boop.x3@beckiicruel yess
- ragdollcookieI read an interesting book about that, they called it contradictive femininity 🤔
- ciao8823When you get eggs, how do you come home?
- va.marcoantonio🌷🌹🌷💕😍 happy international woman day 💕i love you 💖 lovely💕🌹🌷💖🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷
- chobibunnyThank you.
- oh.its.just.alysaGreat quote.
Log in to like or comment.