oceanconservancyMy name is Katie Morgan, Program Specialist at Ocean Conservancy. As a little girl I was always outside exploring, fascinated by our environment. When I got a little older and began traveling the world, I realized there was an important need for people to help translate science into a policy setting to better protect the natural resources we have. My undergraduate education was in Biology and Political science, and this spring I’ll finish my Masters in Environmental Science and Policy! I’ve be so fortunate to study a lot of ecosystems throughout my career, from the Great Barrier Reef to the Himalayas, and I can truly say the time I’ve spent working to protect our ocean and the people that depend on it, has been some of the most rewarding. My passion for the environment runs deep, and I look forward to continuing my work long into the future. #OurOcean #WomenInScience #IWD2017
- whatsupaliThank you for all that you do♥
- email@example.com 👍
- k_roserYour inspiring ! That's the degree I'm working on now
- catraweekThank you👏👏👏👏
- leelee_by_the_seaFabulous career. Hope you do great things for our earth. 🌏💗
- beardedboarder13Thank you!
- lu.j.clThank you for being one of the many who protect our world! ❤️
- sadb9@heidi_bockisch @katie.devore My friends daughter. :-)
- jacquienatureloverFelicidades y continúa trabajando en lo que te apasiona!!!
- cecereouxThanks and Happy International Women's Day!
- crazy_polly18You're an inspiration! Happy International Women's Day!
- shifftingtidePlease be apart of bring to light the horrific impact Fukushima has had and will continue to have on our oceans and bring to justice those responsible!!
- saskgwd72Your inspiring! Thank you for all you do!
- parker4857THANK YOU KATIE AND ALL OF THE LADIES OF THE OCEAN CONSERVANCY!!!
- stadnikgeorgeThank You for for making the world a better place for all!
Log in to like or comment.