thepoolukA young girl stares down the famous Wall Street charging bull on International Women's Day. A small bronze statue of a girl, designed by artist Kristen Visbel, appeared overnight in the path of the bull statue. It's intended to highlight the gender disparity of senior level roles at US financial firms; 85 per cent of financial advisors on Wall Street are men.
#IWD #IWD2017 #WallStreet
- katieveb@jesserhopkins @kkiera_
- auderspawdersLove this ❤️
- tiredemThat is so cool. I love it.
- simplyaideen@clonmorekid @a.m.ldn @ado_dolo @poisonpenny
- flinkmanaExcept apparently it's only temporary?? Why? 🤷🏼♀️
- audreyfennessyWhy a little girl though and not a fearless woman ?
- mjones_rbMaybe to symbolize the struggle starts at a young age...
- canyoucicitThis is one of the most powerful and smart things I've seen in support of equality.
- caroleenamayOn a day I really needed a pick me up this little girl did it!
- tvgirl9This is totally awesome, def powerful, smart thought provoking. Hope it stays. Remarkable, talk about standing up to a strong force, not backing down. Idk maybe symbolism of the struggle girls, women face in this world, all facets of society, business, government, media etc. wow thank you for this designer Kristen visbel 😀
- mstudiogalleryYou can feel the bull come skidding to a HALT! Can we send her to Washington!!!!
- qwqw7575Well done check out my capture of this.
- fobbiegiftwrapHow can I contact the photographer?
- madlegsmediaI was just in New York. I even walked past the Bull. But it was two days too early.
Log in to like or comment.