migratingmissAnd then I went to England. Turns out the Yorkshire Moors are as amazing has people say! Plus, the plane trails (technical term) made the sky look even more beautiful to me. I love imaging where planes might have come from or be going when I see these, do you? // #ilkley #ilkleymoor
- worldinsidemypocketaww so strange that you are here! i go to uni in Yorkshire
- dream.livingOh cool.. who would've thought?
- clairesfootstepsEngland definitely has some scenic spots! Will you be going South at all?
- miss_kiahThose are amazing plane trails!
- migratingmiss@yvonnemichele_ there's just so many possibilities!
- migratingmiss@whatskatiedoing it was pretty amazing!
- migratingmiss@togetherinthailand they really make it I think!
- migratingmiss@alliecoffeeandpassport it was amazing! And it does make you want to just walk and walk over them!
- migratingmiss@cristina_ferro thank you!!
- migratingmiss@twodriftersxo I know!! Reminds me of all those Bronte novels haha
- migratingmiss@worldinsidemypocket really?! I'm just here for a few days!
- migratingmiss@clairesfootsteps unfortunately not on this trip! Just down for a few days and back to Edinburgh 😊
- twodriftersxoMy thoughts exactly! Haha
- verushka143love the patterns in the sky
- weegypsygirlAww yorkshire is gorgeous! Has such nice natural spots and the cities are super fun too! X
- whereverjessgoeswhat a beautiful landscape! it looks like it goes on forever
- thisgirlsgoneglobalLovely!! So much of my own country I haven't seen!! Hope you enjoyed! @migratingmiss 🙌
- veggiepassportsI still haven't been that far up north!
- georgeakermanLove this a lot!
Log in to like or comment.