rotaryinternationalSaada Kaema (left) with her daughter, Mary who says "My Mom can do anything." This #internationalwomensday, celebrate albino women in Tanzania who have overcome assault, shame, and poverty to become successful entrepreneurs and educators. Help by sharing Saada's story. Repost or view the feature on our website. Link in profile. #iwd2017 #notadisablity #albinism #peacethroughunderstanding #communityeducation #tanzania #lakezone #kilimanjaro #womensday
- star_of_attractionRotary is good
- devankarmukhi🔶🔶I'm the President of the @waynestaterotaract Club started a motivational account please see most recent post 😋 Follow me for inspirational posts 👈👈
- farmira24Proud Rotarct🙌🙋🙌🙋
- k_a_f_u_iProud to be a Rotaractor
- m_t_hauserHappy International Women's Day! ✌🏽
- eva_d_extrovertAm proud to be a member. Rotary is good. Fellowship?
- nasirdoriIn the name of brotherhood we unite.
- noni_mohmeed😞الله يعينك و يشفيها ي رب😔
- hazal__yNot albino. Its vitiligo
Log in to like or comment.