thechalkboardmagWELLNESS CONFESSIONS | Whether a spin class shoe slip-up, or a blender snafu, we've all had one of those cringe-worthy wellness moments. Tell us your most embarrassing wellness story (in brief!) in the comments below. Warning: there's a chance we'll be sharing our faves on TCM.com!
- weretalkingaboutfood@makingroomforpeace_ I had the same thing happen to me with smoothies! When I first started, I was just using a regular blender so things weren't as blended as I would have liked. Now that I have a vitamix I'm MUCH happier with my smoothies haha
- weretalkingaboutfoodNot gonna lie, I've definitely stumbled over dumbbells or equipment in the weight room, then tried to play it cool and pretend like nothing happened 😜
- bina_le_catI decided to stock my fridge with gut-healthy ingredients - kombucha,(coconut) yogurt, etc. I've never had kimchi before but I figured I'd give it a go because fermented veggies seemed all the rage these days for a happy gut! I got a can of kimchi from Whole Foods and when I got home I excitedly opened it and the kimchi and spicy kimchi juice exploded all over me and my kitchen like a can of shaken up soda! I somehow missed the note on the top of the jar that said, "open carefully." Oops.
- makingroomforpeace_@weretalkingaboutfood I can't wait to get one of those! I have a ninja right now which does okay
- drkristinenewmanYears ago I started recommended quinoa to all my patients, friends, family which is great except for over a year I was pronouncing it 'kin oh ah' until someone corrected me 😬
- weretalkingaboutfood@makingroomforpeace_ yes! The vitamix will literally chance your life. I bought one a few years ago and haven't looked back since. I use it almost every day not just for smoothies, but also puréed soup, homemade nut milk, and spreads like hummus ☺️
- weretalkingaboutfood@makingroomforpeace_ change*
- lifeoflongevityKeep thriving!!!
- xxgrace_@drkristinenewman 🤣 reminds me of when my friend ordered edamame. She pronounced it "eh dah ma may". We were in our late 20s.
- toriesmorrisOh just the time I shoved a garlic clove up my vajayjay & it got stuck too high up for me to reach. Hubby got his flashlight & looked for kitchen tools to help him mine for the treasure so I didn't have to go to the ER!
- toriesmorrisI was trying to treat a yeast infection by the way 🤦🏻♀️
- leish_16Did a raw cleans that involved drinking a lot of Detox Tea, without being aware that Detox Tea causes diarrhea. A few hours later, I was grocery shopping with my boyfriend when my gut told me I had about .5 seconds to make it to a bathroom. I ran/waddled as fast as possible, and barely made it to the toilet in time. Then when my bowels were aggressively (and loudly) evacuating every bit of raw goodness I had consumed, an old woman made direct eye contact with me through the 1" slit between the stall door and the door frame. I gave her the finger. Desperate times. Desperate measures.
- mothermillennialWhen I was a teenager, I had heard that melaleuca was a cure to acne. While it definitely helps, I didn't realize how potent it's medicine power was and I put it directly on my skin without diluting it. My patchy, crispy red skin was super cute.
- missymaxxThis is hilarious!
- thechalkboardmagThese are amazing! 😂
- goldenngorgeous@tashamonet these are hilarious! Thanks boo 😊
- jordyngymsI thought Swiss chard was a cheese 😂🙈
- legsandvinoWho won!? 😘
Log in to like or comment.