pslovecharlixowaist challenge, length check before deep conditioning... fresh grown aloe vera has been my #1 growth product. any favorite all-natural ingredients in your regimen? do share :)💧🥒🥗🥑🌱
- stephanie.winterCoconut oil, peppermint + lavender essential oils
- email@example.com yess love coconut + lavender too, but they aren't staple products.
- risequeenSecond post I've seen about Aloe Vera, I'm definitely about to get on the wave.
- shesbecoming.betterNice! I use shea, cocoa, mango butter and coconut oil. we're near the same length.
- fearlessfunkyfabfitnessVery nice
- janisacamilleHow do you incorporate the aloe in your regimen?
- pslovecharlixo@janisacamille i apply it throughout my roots as a deep conditioner after shampooing and it sits for 12 hours (overnight) under a shower cap. rinse it and retwist. rinsing is optional though.
- janisacamilleOh okay okay I never heard of someone using aloe, great tip! Thanks!
Log in to like or comment.