tofutravelerSani Top Chalet features the 'Highest Pub in Africa' and it's perched on the border between South Africa and Lesotho at 2874m above sea level.
On my trip through Lesotho, I had to stop here and have one of the famous Maluti beers, that you can only find in Leostho.
Thabana-Ntlenyana (3482m) – southern Africa’s highest peak is a few kilometres from the chalet and is a huge favourite amongst hiking fans. You can also ski here! Who knew there was skiing in this part of Africa?
Would love to hear if you've been to any quirky attractions like this!
#lesotho #traveltheworld #getoutdoors
- firstname.lastname@example.org it would be interesting
- tofutraveler@wild_flower_1972 hello 👋 thanks lovely 💚💜💙 🙌
- tofutraveler@fancy_74_ thank you. It was a really interesting place to visit
- tofutraveler@kaajs ha ha thank you. I thought it was pretty fun 😄
- tofutraveler@broadway01 thank you so much 🙏
- tofutraveler@onegrloneworld it was actually pretty good. Shame it's so hard to find outside of their tiny country
- tofutraveler@lshawlooney thank you! 😄
- lshawlooney@tofutraveler ur welcome
- origin1946(that bottle of Jameson's ... d'you mind bringing it over with some ice ... we'll be over there by the window)
- m.m.99973@tofutraveler you are beautiful 💛!
- gemmagoesglobalWhat a cool location!
- travelwiththesmileThat is a cool bar!
- liveloveelilyThis is so cute!
- juswaboy_jpLove pc
Log in to like or comment.