nikiaphoenixYears after a bad relationship ended, this ex still has a hold of me but it’s not for the reasons you may think. The honest-to-God truth is I was in an abusive relationship and I’m still trying to heal. Read my story - This Isn't Love: Gaslighting and the Emotional Hostage. Maybe it will help you or someone you know find closure. #browngirlheal
- greek_mckenzieYou have such a calm loving spirit....You are love......
- miss_nikkiaMy good lord. We'll have to talk one day. I went through something eerily similar for the better part of a decade. Once in a while, there are still nightmares. Smh I totally get this.
- magaelaYou are telling my life!
- jademarlow_Ur magic baby ✨
- krystal_aaronThanks for shedding light on this issue. There are so many different kinds of abuse and they all they all need to be talked about.
- thisgirlwithscissorsYou are so strong and I'm so proud to know you extraordinary woman!
- justonecaligirlWow! Thank you for sharing! Same situation but married for 18 years! Going through a divorce, but some how I am still heald hostage emotionally!
- akpowers83Thank you for opening up and sharing that. You're incredible.
- ansaakyea😎👏🏿💪🏿 #respect #diaspora #truth
- twosunnyinlaFab! 👌
- aceyogalaLove you Queen! Thanks for sharing your story, lovely!!
- chitownandreaGaslighting...a cruel, crippling thing. Don't know you but glad you shared. I had the same experience @nikiaphoenix
- natasha.allen18Thanks for the post! I am familiar with this tactic from dealing with certain family members. It is about manipulation and control. But the important thing is that there is a way out. Thanks again!
Log in to like or comment.