zenanzaatarMade this delicious spread for a Mediterranean style breakfast! I paired zaatar-spiced #vegan chickpea "scrambled eggs," with Egyptian-style ful medames, a garlicky fava bean dip, topped with plenty of olive oil, fresh tomatoes, and parsley! 💗
- zenanzaatar@hummusandwatermelon thank you love! 😍
- mels_fit_tripVery nice! 😃
- holisticmaya🤤Ok that looks literally perfect!! I am salivating!! Love the middle eastern influence :) I need a recipe Hahahaha. Will def try to recreate it💛💛
- richardjmandyNow that's good 😊
- vegansinjammiesThis is awesome!
- onearabveganThis looks heavenly!
- yoga_and_the_cityThats nice! Love yogal? Check my page!
- mfredricSuper cute!!
- zenanzaatar@holisticmaya aww thank you love!! Yes you should definitely try it!! I did the ful medames without a recipe but I've been experimenting with chickpea scrambles and will probably post my version soon 😋
- zenanzaatar@richardjmandy thank you!
- zenanzaatar@vegandudefood thanks!
- zenanzaatar@vegansinjammies 💗💗
- zenanzaatar@onearabvegan thank you love!! 😍
- holisticmaya@zenanzaatar yay :)
- richardjmandy@zenanzaatar what I love about your food is it appeals to everyone including non veggies or vegans, and anything we can do to reduce meat consumption is excellent. I have been making vegan chocolate mousse using just the water from 1 tin of chickpeas whipped up, and folding in melted dark choc.
- zenanzaatar@richardjmandy thank you so much! That is exactly what I strive to do with my cooking- make food that anyone, veg or not, would love! 😊 and that sounds great! I haven't tried making aquafaba mousse yet, I will have to try that soon!
- richardjmandy@zenanzaatar the mouse was amazing , a small amount from 1 tin made 3 large bowls of lovely mousse.
Log in to like or comment.