This morning someone wrote in to us to ask the following question: "I have been trying to hike Havasu Falls but haven't been able to get a permit do you by chance know of an easier way to get a permit? The only other open I found was extremely expensive and didn't want to go that route. Any help or advice would be appreciated." We would like to collect your responses on your tips to getting permits to Havasupai Falls so we can then turn it into a blog post. Share your tips below and thanks in advance. P.s. We will give you credit on the post too! 📷: @sdhiker
- 52hikechallenge@sabrinabattistagollust love! Thanks for sharing. I added you to the blog post. 🙏🏼
- 52hikechallenge@hellcatchristy so did you have to hike back up? 🙁
- 52hikechallenge@darkhorse_33 thank you for sharing your post! We will make note of it.
- 52hikechallenge@chuangers GREAT idea!
- 52hikechallenge@weputthefuinfun great tip! Thank you!
- 52hikechallenge@hisnheradventures Great tips! Will include in the post.
- 52hikechallenge@springs2002 love this!! Will add to the tips list.
- 52hikechallenge@taniainnature wonderful idea! It's in! 🙏🏼
- 52hikechallenge@backpacking_beauties Curious if those spots would be released.m back to the public...
- firstname.lastname@example.org It is such a magical place @mama.renay 🙏🏼
- 52hikechallenge@esmeralda_lizzz Hi Esmeralda, our blog post will reinforce how to keep these places preserved so future generations can also enjoy these lands... it's our mission to get more people outdoors to enjoy beauty respectfully. 🙏🏼
- 52hikechallenge@ssvuv2010 Fantastic! We will include your tip.
- thetravelingteachertrainerI went last summer with a group called @adventures_with_will_ and had a blast! They usually go every year!
- adventures_with_willLast year we took 150 people down. We aren't in the business of making huge profits, and we want people to.become proficient by not being their everything outdoors. We provided all advice, sort of guided hikes, comrade, and a safe place for people to come enjoy Havasupai. This year due to having to pay upfront we weren't able to do something like that. As far as permits go, the best thing to do is just keep trying. Or join us next year, because we will have a plan in place.
- hellcatchristy@52hikechallenge we woke up the next morning and hiked back up on our own. No one ever said anything to us.
- andrew.farr.llcDang! @staecye Is the even real?!
- taniainnature@52hikechallenge thank you 😊
- aliy.louieHere's some tips for this hike @wesswellness
- officerpacman😠😠😠😠 @maeroux
Log in to like or comment.