ruffledsnobI've finished nearly 2 seasons of "Alone" in 48 hours. The deep philosophical meaning of life that these men and women have while out living off the land is inspiring. I find myself crying at really odd times watching them document their journeys. And here I am barely making it in totally normal circumstances. Funny the things we find ourselves battling in life and how they don't mean much in the grand scheme. So, today I am enjoying the sun and thankful to feel it in my safe home😊 also thankful we've once again chosen travel over doing a home project. I battle with those choices, but the moments we have learning with our kids will definitely be the lifelong choice. Don't be afraid of being one of those people who have it all, the true battle is in the mind 😌🌱🌈
- rosealamodeNicole almost seemed like the type of gal to get eaten by a bear 😂😂😂 But she was so legit! Jose was pretty inspirational in how he viewed the whole experience. So different than Americans. I loved Mike (and Barbara). And I loved watching Larry change. 😭
- unleash.dogAwesome Photo 😎
- waddleandfriendsLove it!
- bsensibleusHigh five for that!
- thedreamproviderAdorable one
- groundedkidswearthe cutest. 🎈 ❤
- christine_simplybloomGlorious space friend
- maradorfwhat is the name of the couch?
- mummatravelingtribeWell said... this is so poignant in my life at the moment!
- wearekindsirWow, hadn't heard about this but it sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing. Love this post. You're the goods! 👊🏼
- selectivelyspiritualWhere is this place?! 😍
- ruffledsnob@selectivelyspiritual my home 😘
- joju.coMagnifique !
- _myoldgreenhouse_Love your home ❤
- jessiagadoniJust love your room!! 😌❤️🙌🏻
- hannaheliseeeewhere is this couch from? It is perfect!!
- sari_postand the chair??? so good.
Log in to like or comment.