vagabond3We are planning our spring travel schedule & from the snow conditions @SundayRiver, it seems like a ski trip to @visitmaine is on our list. We would love to ski/snowboard a few more times before the season is over and visit a new (to us) state. So, tell us where should we stay, what should we do, give us all the travel tips, please! :) We'd love to snowshoe, fat tire bike and maybe even paddle board while there. photo cred: @SundayRiver #HappyPlace #MaineThing http://izea.it/aK9HfvG #ad
- habitat9travelsSounds like a perfect lineup! Never boarded that part of Maine, looking forward to what you find :)
- travelperseSounds like a lot of adrenaline
- whereistheworldThat snow looks like lots of fun!
- thewanderingmumHope you manage to sneak in a bunch more snow days before warmer weather comes
- caroline_harpertravelsThe snow looks amazing
- traveltoblankThis looks like so much fun!
- myinstaflowersVery nice
- passportcollectiveIs live to try snow shoeing
- thekidbucketlistI've never been to the snow but look forward to seeing what you choose
- viaggiatoriVery nice 👏
- theonehitwanderSeen like a hundred pics on Instagram today, and this is definitely one of the best I've seen!
- traveltalesblogLove the white powder!
- meandmyvaliseGreat capture 🎇🎇👌
- lovemaineadventures@lovemaine207 can you give her some advice? See above question.
- lovemaine207Fat biking or snowshoeing @mainehuts, snowshoeing at Grafton Notch State University, surfing at Higgins Beach.
- fromwonderlandsWow, love it! :)
- anntranfashionBeautiful Jade
Log in to like or comment.