hackerloopQuick update about the bionic nerf gun project for our friend who lost his right hand: upgrade incoming \o/ Big day tomorrow! 🚀#nerf #prosthetic #bionic #bionicarm #biohacking #myoware #adafruit #hackerloop #maker #shittyrobots #makersmovement #makersgonnamake #arduino #whatcouldgowrong #nerfmods #nerfmodding #nerfmod #raspberrypi #esp8266 #electromyography
- zakkurbanSo cool!! Keep up the awesome work! 👍👍
- skullthink@cognitiveclarity I'm thinking we upgrade to nail gun
- gkseningare you satisfied with that myo sensor?
- hackerloop@gksening yes it's pretty good value for the price but still the data is quite noisy and it's not easy to get a perfect signal and calibration. Another good alternative is the myo wristband
- hackerloop@skullthink time to battle :p
- hackerloop@zakkurban thx dude! How is going your mirror project?
- gkseningive got a myo arm band but trying to make a limbitless arm for a child (enablethefuture) myo band is a bit pricy and hard to get for that kind of project. Can you compare myo sensor (red one) and grove emg ? this information is a bit important for me 😊
- sjp_123This is sooooo cooool
- zakkurban@hackerloop working through a few issues but it's getting there 😁👍👍
- nimblesixfiveThis is dope as hell. Good on you for "hacking" a solution for your friend. That's fucking awesome. You ARE as cool as your dog thinks you are.
- skullthink@hackerloop challenge accepted
- sunrivervrReally nice!
Log in to like or comment.