hellosplendidblogListening is a skill I’m still honing that comes to me from a lifetime of being neither here nor there and not fitting in perfectly anywhere. Listening has always been my way to find “my people” since the definition of my people isn’t as obvious as it may be for others. My people can’t be skin deep. There is no skin that represents my people ❤️ Real talk over on Hello Splendid (link in profile) with @audible_com #audible http://bit.ly/2mpx9c3 ad
- themodmotherhoodOh! I'll have to check this out
- arts_and_amanda@hellosplendidblog audible has been a life saver from being so bored on car trips! It also has kept me busy on flights and keeps me actively engaged in books I have to "read" for school while I'm doing my housework. More than a handful of times have I been able to listen to a book for class while I'm crafting with my kiddo or watching him play at the park. It's so nice to be able to multitask with something that I actually enjoy very much- to plow through good reads. That's my little bit about Audible:)
- xoliviI love you!! I need to check this out 💕
- somedayilllearnI love audible. And I love the sentiment here. As someone who never quite belonged anywhere, I totally feel ya.
- motherhoodinhollywoodListening is a skill I am also reinforcing in my daughter right now. Such an important thing to learn❤
- merry.blessedLove your feed❤️
- erinzieringWow how cool! I didn't know about this
- lovestalgiaI think it's always a good idea but be a good listener and be slow to talk. 😊
- stressedandblessedmamaListening can be hard as a mom, sometimes I find myself interrupting my oldest and I'm learning to be more patient and just listen
- dasrozoI started to do this and need to do more listening while I'm doing random things!
- treehousethreadsblogListening can be more important than speaking sometimes. Especially active listening.
- ourlittlesweetnestI so agree! To everything. I. Red to listen more
- adieandadenI love listening to my little baby babes stories! 😂
- princessturnedmomPreach it mama! Love!💗🙌🏼
- acraftyspoonfulSometimes the best thing to do is step back and allow others to speak. Great words!
- themamaloves🙌 I'm a talker by nature and am always reminding myself to hush and listen. It's rewarding!
- yourstrulycieraListening really is a skill!
- thebrennerbunchI had a teacher in college who would start every class by asking us to have a posture of listening, I loved that analogy and think of it often!
Log in to like or comment.