teawithmdGUEST POST ALERT! My super smart MD PhD colleague @ksukhdeo has written a brilliant post based off a talk he gave to our whole #derm department 👨🏽⚕️👨🏽🔬. He takes you on a deep dive into the #science behind #vitaminC, the often touted "superingredient" for #skin. Does it actually work? Can't we just eat more oranges 🍊? How long does your precious vitamin C serum last and how do you protect it? All this and more #ontheblog. These are the posts that I personally ❤ - science based informative and fun. I personally learned so much from reading this post and now I store my @skinceuticals products differently! Thank you Dr. Sukhdeo ☺️#linkinprofile
#beauty blogger #skincareregimen #skincarejunkie #skincareblogger #skincareaddict #skincarediary #skincareregime #bblogger #instablogger #instabeauty #skincareproduct #beautycommunity #beautybloggers #skinspo #skinspiration #femalebloggerrt
- ariatelleyThis was so informative! Thank you for sharing :)
- kaaayjenYay!!! I've been using some more vitamin C in my face serums and looking for more info on how it works and it's effectiveness!! Love this and so excited to read!! Thank you for always having amazing medicine and life-related content 💖💖
- anumbaa@heychua long but interesting read
- callchristinaSo informative, thank you!
- sofiercelywow. very detailed and insightful, and easy to understand. please thank your colleague for sharing this with us!
- dispurs.maghow lovely
- teawithmd@ariatelley @kaaayjen @derm.talk @anumbaa @callchristina @sofiercely @dispurs.mag @lifeandlipgloss I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I know @ksukhdeo worked really hard on this post and I'm so glad you liked it as much as I did!
- fashionsensoredSeriously love your feed 📷😍
- beautycounterbyarianneWe just launched our brightening products with Vitamin C and it's amazing. Thanks for posting this, I'm a NICU nurse by day and Beautycounter educator on the side so I love the science based research.
- melindawangLoved the article by your colleague!, well thought out but also fun to read! for my ib diploma in highschool we had to do a research project and mine was about degradation of vit c; I totally forgot about it until I read this. we presented it to all our parents and my friend got mad because her mom began to refuse to pre-peel her oranges in her lunch 😂😂
- teawithmd@beautycounterbyarianne awesome! Glad you approve @melindawang thanks hun! So cool that you did that project in high school...I see you were interested in derm even way back then 😉
Log in to like or comment.