chocolateandconnieNew recipe post with a video! Vanilla Cake Donuts with White Chocolate Glaze 🍩🤤🍩 Filmed this video last June with @added4u but finally got around to editing it. This was my first time editing any video and I was so into the details that I sat at my desk for a full 7 hours without leaving. Sustenance was provided by my siblings via a call bell, ie. Me screaming "I'M HUNGRY!!!"
- chocolateandconnie#f52grams #thefeedfeed #sweetcuisines #saveur #thekitchn #fbcigers #foodgawker #eeeeeats #buzzfeedfood #bhgcelebrate #buzzfeast #foodporn #beautifulcuisines #foodblogfeed #gloobyfood #thebakefeed #dailyfoodpic #instafood #bakersofinstagram #foodstagram #huffposttaste #foodgasm #foodblogger #foodphotography #yummy #tastingtable #forkyeah #thatsdarling
- cakebrainlookin' yummy!
- brickmortarlasuper cool
- bubbagirl123I just bought a donut pan and then I open IG and see this!! It must be fate! Thank you. Am definitely trying this one.
- flavormosaicPretty awesome!
- foursistersweetsYum!!! These look amazing!!! 💖
- chocolateandconnie@fromjamestojamie thanks! Am I gonna see you at the event tonight at @appetite_randomhouse ?
- chocolateandconnie@foursistersweets thank you! They were SO addictive
- chocolateandconnie@cakebrain thanks girl!
- chocolateandconnie@bubbagirl123 would love to see how yours turn out!! Tag me! 😁
- fromjamestojamie@chocolateandconnie If FBC sent out an email, I think my gmail is blocking them or something, cause I don't remember an invite
- chocolateandconnie@fromjamestojamie darn! Was hoping to talk in person again! They sent it a couple weeks ago. Maybe it's in your social section of gmail. My Gmail auto sorts my mail too 😑
- fromjamestojamieI checked just now and didn't see it. Maybe I accidentally deleted it... or maybe I've been blackballed for missing their last email invite 😐 What is the event? I'm very curious now
- fromjamestojamieAnd yes, I've been starved for a good conversation with fellow bloggers
- chocolateandconnie@fromjamestojamie ahaha no way! 😂 That would never happen in the food blog community. It's a cookbook night with Feast! A cookbook about recipes and stories from a Canada
- bubbagirl123Well I just finished baking my first batch of these babies. And oh my God are they delicious!!! I will post a pic once I've finished and frosted. If they wait around that long. I've had one unfrosted and I might just leave them like that. And The house smells sooooo good.
Log in to like or comment.