asprinkleofhealthandbeauty❤️🌟THE BIGGER MESSAGE 🌟 ❤️No matter what cures our acne. It's about accepting yourself and feeling comfortable in your own skin. No matter what our treatment is for the acne we all suffer mentally because of it. It doesn't have to be acne either it can be anything that makes us feel insecure about ourselves. That is what needs attention because we shouldn't feel that way. That's why I share these pictures with out makeup because this is the real me whether I have acne or not. It doesn't define you as a person and you shouldn't give up being happy or doing what makes you happy because of your insecurities. Stop worrying about what other people think of you. Don't live to please them, live to please you. Sometimes we all feel like we need the extra support to give our confidence a boost. Be your own biggest supporter! Take control of your mind don't let it control you. We believe what we tell ourselves so fill your mind with happy positive thoughts! You will overcome this. You are strong. Things will get better. You are worthy. Happiness comes from within and nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. So choose to be happy. A beautiful mind and soul is more valuable than your appearance. Don't work on fixing the outside, fix your inside first! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 ------------------------------------
#acne #acnetreatment #beautiful #soul #spiritual #peace #happiness #believe #inspiration #lawofattraction #healing #mindfulness #enlightenment #kindness #selflove #acceptance #loveyourself #worthy #youarebeautiful #youareenough #youarenotalone #health #wellness #mentalhealth #journey #recovery #motivation #determination #progress #happy
- _emzles_Stunning! Xo
- khaiabbyure so beautiful i'm jealous 😫
- lenalunamoonThats true, you look happy and beautiful
- asprinkleofhealthandbeauty@mysrirachalife @alyssa_erin_manifesting_coach @ara_unessa @bennydofficial @10at10calgary @getfitjessb Thank you so much ✨💜
- asprinkleofhealthandbeauty@verena_lisabeth your more than welcome ❤️ me too! Good fats really work for my skin. Doing green smoothies is a good way to boost your intake! Lots of greens, chia seeds and flax seeds 🌱 Those cause me breakouts to so I relate to you!! Yeah working on starting YouTube videos so will be sure to keep that in mind! ❤️✨
- asprinkleofhealthandbeauty@bony_galios That's amazing to hear! I am so glad it works for you too 😊 It definitely my favourite skin care product at the moment 🌟 Your welcome! Oo I haven't tried avocado oil I'll have to look into that! I eat one everyday though and that definitely helps my skin ❤️ 🥑
- asprinkleofhealthandbeauty@khaiabby Don't be jealous! Your beautiful!
- asprinkleofhealthandbeauty@_emzles_ @lenalunamoon Thank you x
- gngukich0305@asprinkleofhealthandbeauty I love waking up to your post! Thank you so much for ur suggestions and your advise! YES IM MY BIGGEST SUPPORTER! Think positive and positive things happen! ❤you rock!
- obeyy.gOh my god you are so beautiful 😍
- maryamahmed_92Do i post about your journey, changes you made, the approach you used
- firstname.lastname@example.org thanks beaut 😘
- asprinkleofhealthandbeauty@gngukich0305 Your welcome!! YES YOU ARE GIRL! And your amazing, strong and beautiful ❤️ 💪🏻
- milisanchoCould you please tell what do you use for the scars? I've tried a lot of things but nothing is really working
- asprinkleofhealthandbeauty@milisancho yeah corse! Rose hip oil 😊
- milisancho@asprinkleofhealthandbeauty thank you so much!
- norriswebbNaturally gorgeous👄💜💜💙🙏 I uplift empower and validate women.
- alex12.kawsaraYou are absolutely beautiful 😍
- asprinkleofhealthandbeauty@norriswebb Thank you ✨⭐️❤️
Log in to like or comment.