sophiegregoiretrudeauAre you ready to ignite change? This week, as we mark International Women’s Day, let’s celebrate the boys and men in our lives who encourage us to be who we truly are, who treat girls & women with respect, and who aren’t afraid to speak up in front of others. Take a picture holding hands with your male ally & share it on social media using the hashtag #TomorrowInHand. Together, we can create a movement that inspires more men to join the fight to build a better tomorrow with equal rights & opportunities for everyone… because #EqualityMatters. 🤝
Êtes-vous prêtes à faire des étincelles pour allumer un changement ? Cette semaine, à l’occasion de la Journée internationale des femmes, célébrons les garçons et les hommes qui nous encouragent à être qui nous sommes vraiment, qui traitent les filles et les femmes avec respect et qui n’ont pas peur de parler haut devant les autres. Prenez une photo main dans la main avec votre allié et diffusez-la dans les médias sociaux avec le mot-clic #DemainEnMains. Ensemble, nous pouvons susciter un mouvement qui incitera davantage d’hommes à lutter avec nous pour des lendemains meilleurs, l’égalité des droits et des chances pour tous … parce que l’#Égalitécompte.
- brettski_27Butthurt by this comment? Posted before IWD? Call a doc. You might have brain damage. 🇨🇦👌🏽
- fluturasv@tinaciousgurl I am sending you some compassion and love, I can not imagine what you have been through if your best choice is to write such messages to a person you don't know on the internet.
- tinaciousgurlmust have hit a nerve if you took the time to chastise someone who affects your life none ;) I'm glad I could strike a cord. Pretentious females like you and Sophie-poo are the epitome of clueless political blather.
- missjamaicanprimroseI'm covered in oil baby, but we're gonna be rich rich rich.
- cynthia_ess@jessi_palumbo she never said it had to be a man you are in a relationship with. It can be your father, brother, grandfather, friend, colleagues, uncle, who ever! Way to turn it into something negative. Thing outside the box.
- aaronfolkYou two should do WESTERN Canada a favour and resign
- cooolietteyou are so so so wrong for posting this
- shar_an@aaronfolk speak for yourself
- shar_anWomen can't beat discrimination alone. We need men to fight along side us if we are ever going to overcome this problem. Thank you @sophiegregoiretrudeau for recognizing and reminding us of this. Anyone reacting to this post clearly doesn't understand this issue well.
- anneglienke@windymapakali 👏
- anneglienkeCelebrate men? Yeah..let's just forget about women..they just fought - and died - for our rights..they're not as important..
- macdannersIt's sad that so many women here are dragging down a woman for trying to be positive on a day dedicated to supporting women. She's not celebrating men in her life, she's celebrating the men in her life who support women. If it was my birthday, I'd invite all my loved ones to the party, not just the ones with birthdays on the same day. Get it?
- macdannersThank you for dedicating most days of the year to women's rights and equality for all Canadians. You demonstrate goodwill and beauty from the inside out
- jj_venditti@anneglienke you're extremely unintelligent
- niqabsinparis@beetemple can they adopt us already
- mrssauga@sophiegregoiretrudeau a non profit research organization that gets it; men supporting women, inclusion and working together. http://www.catalyst.org check it out
- ___.mela.____"Posers'' 😂
- kavyarmasuodI'm living in Iran and Canada, and Mr. Justin Dvstdarh❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- kavyarmasuod🇨🇦 My dream🇨🇦
- brettski_27Hurt feelings over a woman expressing her right to love her family? Better see a doc.... You might have brain damage 🇨🇦👍🏽
Log in to like or comment.