celinabaileyNot sure what she was complaining about, I do know she was happy seconds before and just after! Soooo many emotions in the span of minutes... it's exhausting sometimes! #52reflections #molgetin52 #getintheframe
- jennifer.illig.photoHaha. So so true
- celinabailey@pecoleman thank goodness! 😂😂😂
- celinabailey@metacoleman_ awe thank you!
- celinabailey@lisacokerphotography Thanks 🙏🏻 😊💕
- celinabailey@carolhornphoto Thank you!
- celinabailey@minmohd 🙄😂 Thanks!
- celinabailey@rachelstitchedtogether i am lucky that she is so expressive and like the drama! Hehe but thank you! 😘
- celinabailey@storiedlifepictures right? These kids, it's like a roller coaster ride! 🙄
- celinabailey@graydotphotography thanks! Every week I worry about this get in the frame photo but so far it's been working out! Only 42 more to go. Haha!
- celinabailey@moineau_petitpois haha! En tout cas moi ca m'épuise. 😂
- celinabailey@willowdaygram awe thanks! 😘🙏🏻💕
- celinabailey@ashlyn_stylist it's good to know it's not just mine 😂
- celinabailey@e_shimokawa thanks Emi! 💕
- email@example.com 😂too many emotions!
- missiesunshineTotally can relate!!! You are not alone. Lol!
- titchythreadsSo serious 😞 Such a beautiful photo, good to see you there too
- celinabailey@missiesunshine haha! Kids you gotta love them! 😁
- celinabailey@titchythreads well it's a roller coaster of emotions around here especially after school and during homework time 😳 and I am doing my best to be in more photos! Maybe next time I should at least brush my hair 😂😂😂
- christinewrightphoto_njLove this! Did you have your camera in live mode? I need to use my mirrors more. I'm missing out on my get-in shots because I don't stop to set up my camera.
- celinabailey@christinewrightphoto_nj I use my live view for these, so that I don't have the camera in my face. Also I have the Nikon d750 which has a flip screen and that is awesome for this. I don't think I would be doing this project if I had to set up a tripod! I did another fun one today- it's just so much easier and spontaneous this way.
Log in to like or comment.