lianamikahEver wonder why all fairytales never show the aftermath? Most finish with the happily ever after and that's it. Why? Because marriage is hard work. It's a work in progress. Don't be fooled. It's a beautiful thing because marriage is a ministry. It shows what a relationship with God is like to the world. Without God — without knowing the purpose of something, there is bound to be disillusionment. Is it worth it? A million times, yes. Because God created it and he created all things for good no matter how smooth or rough — it's still good. On another note, isn't this image bliss? 😻 #IDontHaveToBeMarriedToKnowThis #LearnToSucceed #RealityCheck #Relationships 〰 To anyone getting married, married already or in a relationship, I highly suggest reading George Brown's book on the purpose of marriage! (The Bible Teacher's Guide: Building Foundations for a Godly Marriage)
- maskcaramakeupartist😘 👄 🌹
- dindrappAwesome shot - check our page and send us some restaurant food photos for a chance to be featured 😍
- johnnabrynnYour work is brilliant 🙌🏻✨✨
- themothercoLove your feed lianamikah!
- shellzstylezSuper cute!
- skinny_supermanSo good
- twosoulsonestoryVooooll schööön!
- jamialixlove this!
- moonchildmekoBeautiful! 💕
- laurabaldwinphotographyThis is an awesome picture! So romantic!
- myinstasurgeFuture Looks Bright! 😎
- sarahrrreynaBeautiful! 😍
Log in to like or comment.