dollyandoatmealEntertaining has been kept to a minimum around here since it’s all baby, all the time. Usually you can find some iteration of hummus on our table for friends to nosh on. This past weekend I served hummus and added some fresh ALDI SimplyNature baby spinach to the mix. All I did was blanch 11/2 cups of spinach for 20 seconds then pulsed it in with the hummus to give it a green, Spring-y vibe 🌱🌱. I served it with an assortment of beautiful, fresh and roasted veg from @ALDIUSA to just add some flavor and texture. I love how the feel of juicy, crunchy cucumbers play off of the slightly charred cauliflower and Brussels sprouts. 🥕🥒#hellohealthy #sponsored
- alison__wuStunning! 😍
- dollyandoatmeal@_foodstories_ ❤❤
- dollyandoatmeal@alison__wu 💕💕
- ladydaniellehawkI've never had much luck with Aldi... the one in our neighborhood has very little organic options and honestly feels like going to a Dollar Store. Any thoughts on Aldi?
- poutandchowYum! Looks amazing!👏🏻👍🏼
- thehungrywarriorLove this gorgeous green hummus!! Can I come over for a dip or two🙊🙌🏼💚
- everydaylifewithjennynourseExcellent idea! Yum!
- everydaylifewithjennynoursePS: such a pretty spread!
- sofievandenbrandeHummus baby 🌿🙌🏻
- strawberriesandgreensHummous 👌 Green hummous ✔️✔️✔️ sounds delish!!
- linda_lomelinoThis looks so good 😍🙌🏼❤
- dollyandoatmeal@linda_lomelino thank you Linda 💕
- dollyandoatmeal@everydaylifewithjennynourse ☺☺
- dollyandoatmeal@ladydaniellehawk I personally really like ALDI for their organic, non-GMO produce options, and gluten-free items. 👍🏼
- amuse_private_caterersGreat picture
- brenner_restaurantYum 😋
- dollar_tea_club#coolpic :)
- silviacantustudioI'm in love with your feed!
Log in to like or comment.