run_kiwi_runMy biggest running nightmare became reality- 4 miles into my long run Sunday afternoon, I stopped to use the restroom and was assaulted by a man hiding in a stall (that is my GPS in red lines). I fought for my life screaming("Not today, M**F**er!"), clawing his face, punching back, and desperately trying to escape his grip- never giving up. I was able to lock him in the bathroom until police arrived. Thankfully I just took a self-defense class offered at my work and utilized all of it. My face is stitched, my body is bruised, but my spirit is intact. #fightingchanceseattle #ballard #runnersafety #marathontraining #womensselfdefense #myballard #fightlikeagirl #fightback #dontbeavictim #nottodaymotherfucker #youcantbreakme #instarunners #garmin #garminvivosmarthr
- allthenamesrgoneyou are a boss! i have no doubt that you saved your own life and many others as well. take good care of yourself and never forget how strong you are💪🏽
- joannaaaakimGlad you survived! Thanks for sharing your story. It's empowering.
- pesayem1@buckeyesteve97 hey this freaked me out a bit bc I love to run. It got me wondering if any local police departments hav any type of self defense classes going on by any chance?
- buckeyesteve97@pesayem1 I wish we did on a reg basis. Cbus has stuff every once in a while, I know some of the burbs have classes but again it's sporadic.
- pesayem1@buckeyesteve97 oh gotcha👍🏻I'll keep an eye out thanks!
- tanna.kattery@karinaaguti, @angie.trigos, @mashibendezu 😔 hay que tener mucho cuidado pero es buena idea también aprender a defendernos
- karinaagutiQue terrible situación 😳Gracias a Dios está bien @tanna.kattery @mashibendezu @angie.trigos
- flavor_ofsaltBravissima 👏👏👏👏👏
- lbakermakeupThank you for sharing your story 💕
- cassondremae@mccannandwill damn. Wow. 🙌🏻
- beccadurrrDuuude wtf @kiramazing so close to us
- tatiblazeeYou are a brave woman god bless you 💖💖💎
- hugo._awelvery brave woman you are
- annefemmeyou are A hero 👊🏾 your story made me cry, a man attacked me in my 20s And i barely escaped. it was terrifying. you are amazing. #fightback
- mommy2zandcYES!! I am halfway through a self defense class and our instructor shared your story. SO AWESOME!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻👏🏻👏🏻💪🏻💪🏻
Log in to like or comment.