chrissyteigenI'll just say it: I have post partum depression. So much love to @glamourmag for letting me share something that was eating me up inside for months and months. One of the most amazing things about social media is the ability to interact candidly with friends and fans and it felt so weird knowing what I was going through but not really feeling like it was the right place to speak on it. I've always felt genuinely close to all of you and I'm insanely relieved you now know something that has been such a huge part of me for so long. My full essay is on the @glamourmag bio. ❤
- miss_marbee@chrissyteigen thanks for being a normal human being and reminding people what mom's really go through. 💕
- gratefullynaturalChrissy, this why I found myself following you on IG, you are a true epitome of a (so) real human being!!!
- corinne8881@chrissyteigen It was an awesome read! I definitely had a couple tears on the plane. Thx for sharing yourself with us!! ❤️
- regretting_the_fact_i❤ va lire c ouf @margaux_____________ en plus j'adore cette meuf
- meadow8Was going to say "so brave" but no, "so admirable" of you to openly share and reinforce that this is a common medical issue and nothing to be ashamed about!
- sisithelyricistThis is beautiful. Thank you for sharing, love. I am sure this will be even more meaningful to me once in on my motherhood journey💜
- lorrisabiermanI have a 5 week old and this really spoke to me. Thank you for being so raw and so real. You are a beautiful person and a beautiful mama! ❤
- beautysujeyThank you for sharing. You are amazing! I was a little hesitant to read it because i try to avoid things that bring to light some of my own issues (im really good at faking my happiness to please others) but it was beautifully written. Thank you! #wcw
- therealtonyabPraying for you!
- _miss_cruzIt's so hard when no understands these things are hard even when everything is great.... #momof3 #7wkold #2yearold #11yearold #theremyworld sometimes you just need a hug 💕
- karinkhalil21I'm pretty sure more moms have it than don't. Love that you shared your story!
- misspitstop2Truly love that you shared your story and shed light on an otherwise closed subject . This happens to so many women and by talking about it we can get help so we can figure it out together.💖💖💖
- be.you.tiful82Man I've been having post partum depression going on five years now 😒
- iexhale_appSuch a powerful message that needed to be shared. You are an inspiration to all women struggling with PPD ❤❤
- jamieleee.xoI hope I find the strength like you ❤️❤️
- macknimaProps. I've had sever every depression and anxiety since I was 3. People love to act like it's a weakness but if they felt this way daily and still managed to do what I have they would get it
- reggie9889@lana2390 shes looking good with depression. I wanna read her article
- rlowe1636Less stigma, more love! Take care of each other in this life. 💛💚💜 love above all! Thanks for being a cool chick!
Log in to like or comment.