reginaspektorThanks you Montreal for a wonderful first night of the tour!💕 Here's Chagall's costumes for Mozart's The magic Flute at the fine art museum! If you haven't seen it yet- it's there till June! Check it out! Good bye for now Queen of the night and friends... 👑💕
- little.wanderer_Please come to STL!
- bar3iejorcinyeyI Love u
- ll.mooneyThank you for a wonderful evening at the metropolis 🎶❤️🎶
- spit___bubblescome to japan!!!
- kvnjhnsn9Excited to see you tonight?
- blurryypilottsim so excited to see you tonight 💛
- pocketful_of_poseyCan't wait to see you in Columbus!! I love you!
- courtdonnerAfter years of fandom, finally seeing you at Constitution Hall. Your brilliant mind means the world to me!
- jessetayl0rSo happy to see you perform Regina. I cried the happiest of tears. Thanks for the love, music, and inspiration. Enjoy the rest of tour and hopefully I will see you again sometime! ❤🎶❤🎶😊
- retroactivelgcyA beautiful show last night here in Montreal. Thank you!
- benmonttenchOh wow wow wow!!!!
- crmulleFound myself sobbing thru the first three songs, overwhelmed to finally be seeing you live! Montreal was lucky to have you ☃
- ghostquicheAmazing show! I didn't want it to end. Thank you for the sweet songs and memories!! ❤️
- melanychaiquin@reginaspektor Regina, at your Metropolis show in Montreal, I threw a letter on stage as you were leaving... Blue envelope ("The most human colour!") The envelope fell behind your piano and one of the guys from the set picked it up after the show. I asked him to PLEASE give it to you... I really hope you got it. It would mean the world to me to know whether you got it. :( Lots of love.
- deenazfreedSo excited to see you perform at the #orpheumtheatre tonight !!!! I'm a little nervous. ... I have listened to your music for years and a fellow soviet born I have always felt an affinity with your music, your piano playing and your words. #thankyou
- natalien._I didn't realize this was the first night of the tour. That is so magical @rachel_topf7
- kayliexoHappy international women's day Regina! You've inspired me so much and i can't describe how much i love you. 💞
- mariepierreipeiramAll of us at the Metropolis Montreal Sunday night will remember singing "Samson" acapella with you! And thank you so much for playing "Après moi" it was absolutely breathtaking !
- bobochu3I was at Metropolis Montreal# Sunday night, already started to miss you😭😭😭
Log in to like or comment.