travelswithninaYou know what I really love about Instagram? How it puts us in touch with people we'd never have met otherwise, and lets us find our tribe. I was connected with beautiful @julia_khan_anselmo via Instagram through a mutual friend and goodness me, the creativity she channels just blows me away. Not only through the heartfelt feasts she creates @feisty_feast, but now also through these kick-arse handmade lasso necklaces made with horse hair and deer hide, that I feel are the perfect accessory for every Aussie woman who wants to get in touch with her inner bush rangeress 👌🏼 Oh, and she's currently travelling through India for the first time so get ready for some serious inspiration in her feed! 🇮🇳
#sustainablefashion #handmade #artisan
- andiehamblinBeautiful necklace!
- travelswithnina@andiehamblin genius right? Hit up @julia_khan_anselmo if you'd like one!
- andiehamblin@travelswithnina I'll take a look🤗
- julia_khan_anselmoNamaste 😉😉💕🙏🏽
- feisty_feastThank you sweet woman ✨
- malas_in_bloom@travelswithnina YAS!
- luciennetricoteAw nice ☺
Log in to like or comment.