celine_squaredMonday's are for spicy Thai ginger noodle bowls and cleaning out all the fruit & veg & herbs in the kitchen [mango + avocado + carrots + cucumber + radishes] // gone are the days where I can be like "oh you guys can't eat this, it's v spicy" because now my kids are like OH YEA I CAN EAT MORE SPICY THAN YOU. 🙄🌈🌶🥒🥑🥕🤷🏼♀️ // #eatalltheplants #feedfeed #f52grams #halfanavocadoaday
- yogi_bhagavatiSo good
- namasteactive_Omg yum 😍
- mountain_strength_and_fitnessFood and photography are on point as always.
- melodymadeleineThis looks soo yummy💫
- panida_dadeedaVery inspiring
- celine_squared@yogi_bhagavati hi beauty 😙
- celine_squared@mountain_strength_and_fitness thanks Marco!
- celine_squared@melodymadeleine ☺️ thanks!
- celine_squared@rylewx 😀❤
- nicole.delis there a recipe for this? it looks sooo good
- nicoledawn22I want that right now!
- itsahealthylifestyleYummmm. So delicious 😍😍
- bananaspotatoesriceWow! This is such a beautiful picture ❤️✌️
- celine_squared@nicoledawn22 😛😗 some day we'll have the ability to send food through the phone 📱
- celine_squared@bananaspotatoesrice thanks! ☺️
- firstname.lastname@example.org I haven't written a recipe yet but if you want to experiment, try 4-5 T canola oil, 2 T tamari, juice of 1 lemon or lime, an inch cube of peeled fresh ginger, handful of cilantro, 1 t crushed red pepper flakes or sriracha, 1 T agave (or honey) and enough water to make a smooth, pourable consistency. Blend it until to your liking! If you're not vegan, you could add fish sauce which is really common in Thai sauces 🙂
- zestmylemonLooks amazing and tasty!
- thecovetablesLove this
- fancybred😘 👄 🌹
Log in to like or comment.