franklyentertainingMy sister thinks I have too much washi, so I figured I'd get rid of some. Four rolls down!! #happymail #washi #becomingaminimalist #onlyahundredrollstogo #thehappynow
- sarahsmithyoungToo much washi?! Nah!!!
- masonjarsandlemonbarsHaha, I love this. This is me and craft paper!
- christina__huntWho me?!
- 4oddbirdsfurnitureYou can never have enough crafting supplies 😉
- tasty.simple.foodHaha enjoy using it up :)
- ahhnnabHahahaha. I want a package from you now. Let's exchange packages.
- franklyentertaining@sarahsmithyoung That's how I feel, but my husband thinks it's taking over!
- franklyentertaining@masonjarsandlemonbars I think everyone is a secret hoarder of something!
- franklyentertaining@4oddbirdsfurniture That's exactly what I say about craft supplies and Cadbury mini eggs!
- firstname.lastname@example.org The lady at the post office thought it was great!
- franklyentertaining@ahhnnab I'm all over that. Should I just send it to your Christmas card address?! The post office is pretty much my happy place, so I look for any excise to go!!
- 4oddbirdsfurnitureThe Cadbury mini eggs are my favorite ❤ I bought a couple of bags last night :)
- ahhnnab@franklyentertaining no. I'll DM you my address
- bridgetrieplHow do I not know what it is?? Am I a total DIY fail??
- franklyentertaining@bridgetriepl I'm sure you'd know it if you saw it. It's japanes masking tape, and it comes in all kinds of designs. They carry it at Target, Walmart, Hobby Lobby, etc, ...
- tiffanycheriesimmondsWhat is washi??
- franklyentertaining@tiffanycheriesimmonds It's basically decorated masking tape. People use it for all kinds of craftiness!
- useyournoodlesHaha, is there something like too much washi??
- __jennifer_johnson__Love the design!
Log in to like or comment.