rachaellucasI think this is the week. There's a turning point when the spring sunshine gets sunnier and the birds sing loud enough in the morning that they wake me, not the alarm, and my sitting-on-the-step-with-tea routine begins again. (Still here, just giving Twitter and FB a break. This place is comforting and lovely!)
- rachaellucas#ofquietmoments #momentsofmine #teaandseasons #onthefrontstep #crochetlove #littlemomentsofmylife #teaandstories #morninglight
- athenabolinaHey lady, I know it's a LONG time off, but we're planning on London for spring break next year. So early April. I hope we can arrange a meetup! How fantastic would that be?
- nikicottonartistDo you know I'm exactly the same. It's like a switch flicks & everything starts moving again after winters hibernation. It's so weird isn't it! The sun this morning is amazing xxx
- mslottelaneJust a little thank you - your last inspired me to put an app blocker on my phone so no daytime Twittering or FBing for me (as you say, IG is lovely so safe for now!)
- rachaellucas@athenabolina YES PLEASE. 💕💕💕💕
- rachaellucas@nikicottonartist I think we are designed for sunshine. (And yes to gladlib - I'll give you a shout as soon as I have an idea of dates xxx)
- rachaellucas@mslottelane oh it makes SUCH a difference. My writing changes when I'm off twitter - longer sentences.
- lauralupinhowardThe return of the light is making me SO happy this year 🌞🌞🌞
- mslottelane@rachaellucas I'm keeping away for my mental health... I get sucked into the comments sections/troll tweets and despair for humanity...
- rachaellucas@lauralupinhoward Me too! Love it. 🌱
- rachaellucas@mslottelane Yes and it's SO bad for our heads. Awful.
- lauralupinhoward@rachaellucas More time embracing spring, less time glued to screens = a wise choice! ❤
- starbornstorytellerI deleted my twitter, FB, and Pinterest accounts last year (and my blog too) and I've been a bit twitchy with FOMO and writer's loneliness. You've reminded me that I don't write nearly so...fluidly when I'm stressed out on social media. And spring has definitely sprung in Hampshire. It's blissful. 🌱💐
- sarah_salsaUrgghhh... your tea Rachael! Always more milk than water.. . Brought back memories of sitting in your back garden trying to ignore the opportunist chickens !
- rachaellucas@starbornstoryteller I'm thinking of going back to just here, and blogging. Too much noise in my head!
- rachaellucas@sarah_salsa That's PROPER SCOTTISH TEA. (Love you xxxx)
- booksnbroochesI've given up Twitter for Lent. I'm missing it a little but reckon by the end of it, I'm going to be less fussed. Isn't the weather gorgeous today?x
- ruby_tuesday99I've only recently gone back to Twitter, to follow the idiot news. (Always consume analysis and detail elsewhere, too, but the immediate hit of outrage and tracking minute-by-minute changes have drawn me back to Twitter.)
Log in to like or comment.