twohandstextilestudioHave you ever eaten gooseneck barnacles? It something we eat in Portugal #perceves... we had it yesterday and everytime i have to gaze at it. I found it beautiful and akward...such special thing. Nature is such inspiration. #fellinginspired
- twohandstextilestudio@casachinchilla Amazingly akward :p
- beeinthesoupTaste like you've bitten the sea... Yummy...
- portuguesehomewareIt's so good!! Like @beeinthesoup said, it tastes like eating the ocean!!! Tasty always!!
- twohandstextilestudioThat it, exactly @beeinthesoup and @portuguesehomeware
- chica_escocesaaThey look like dinosaur feet... @twohandstextilestudio
- avalancheloomsI never knew what a barnacle looked like
- laura_thiaweNunca provei 😆
- emweewarrenIn Spain we call then Percebes
- xhiled_Oh my goodness I've never seen anything like this before! Gorgeous!
- ritamanueSe fores aos Açores come cracas, parece que estás a comer rochas! A forma também é linda e estranha 😉
- thesumichan😕 ...
- regnirps63I find it awesome that the gooseneck barnacle inspired you....go barnacles!!!
- denizcaniı had eaten at Madrid, it was marvelous😘 @twohandstextilestudio
- chicoracao_As maravilhas da natureza!
- twohandstextilestudio@chicoracao_ a inspiração principal
- twohandstextilestudio@ritamanue desconhecia, vou averiguar isso. Beijos
- twohandstextilestudio@emwewarren in Portugal Perceves
- twohandstextilestudio@avalanchelooms This ones are special ones, called gooseneck barnacles. Tipical of this area.
- twohandstextilestudio@chica_escocesaa mini mini dinosaur feet
- brownedbuttervintage@jah_see777 dragon toes!
Log in to like or comment.