letslovelocalMy visit to Louisville this weekend was amazing! (Also after a year of living in Indy I still am very unclear about where major cities are, related to one another...)
- emsontheroadGlad you had fun!! One of my favorite cities ❤
- jendobsonphotography👌👌👌 !
- letslovelocal@kutken blog's on a hiatus right now as I'm toying with next steps, but definitely will toss something up on FB!
- letslovelocal@emsontheroad can't believe I didn't get there sooner! So fun!
- kimkappsWhat a cool concept for a wall! Indy needs one!
- c_lleenmarieLouisville is one of my favorites! Glad you enjoyed it!
- cline.matt@kimkapps We actually have two. One is located on the main drive of Crown Hill Cemetery and the other is located at West Alley Art Walk off of Michigan, near Belmont. 👍🏻👍🏻✌🏻
- email@example.com Really!?! Wow! I didn't know! Thanks so much! I'll check them out!
- firstname.lastname@example.org I didn't know Indy had those either!
- cline.matt@emsontheroad Sho nuff! You didn't think we were gonna let Louisville get one up on us do you? Now if we can steal their 'Flea Off' Market they do
- email@example.com the flea off was the first place we hit up today and the first thing I thought was 'Indy needs that!'
- goldenbergmax@letslovelocal did you ever see the one that was at Crown Hill Cemetery?
- ynlphoto'The roads there are hopelessly and gloriously confusin' ' from the movie Elizabethtown
- msminchukthere's one of these installments behind the Lahr apartments in Lafayette IN 🏛
- wolf_grammerBrilliant! Like it!📸📸
- indylashandbrowLove Louisville! ❤️ That's where I'm originally from :)
- carolinenorthphotography@letslovelocal visited this wall in my city. Love it!!!!
- allisonhopkinsphotographySeriously just scrolled through all of your posts --- love your feed! :)
Log in to like or comment.