micheleperrydesignHappy Sunday! I didn't mean to disappear but I've been in grad school final crunch time this last week. 25 page paper and the like. And today, I'm in recovery mode. Tomorrow starts another busy week but one without homework on top of busy! I've been puttering around figuring out how I can trick my camera into thinking I have an all white studio to shoot product photography in. I'm trying different things that might become styled stock photography for stationary designers… There is a severe lack of that in the market right now and what is out there really isn't my style so I'm seeing what I come up with. I've been collecting doodads for styled imagery for the last 2 to 3 years… Time to put them to use! I'm also making a commitment to having fresh flowers around… Even if they are a simple three dollar supermarket bunch like these. For creative's, product photography can make or break your brand... right now I am experimenting and I'll be sharing more as it unfolds. Wish me luck!
#flourishcreatives #risingtidesociety #communityovercompetition #courageouscreativity #dreambig #youvegotthis #purposeoverprofit #realauthenticwhole #micheleperrydesignco #faithoverfear #incouragement #yourstorymatters #socialenterprise #socialentrepreneurship #creativepreneur #progressnotperfection #styledstockphotography #cylcollective #cylsquad
- splendidlycuriousGorgeous flowers! I love the color.
- ashleyswhitesideThat is no small undertaking, but a hugely valuable one. Best of luck!!
- brazenartLooking forward to see what you come up with! Btw these flowers deserve to be painted.
- thebeigemotelFresh flowers around always cheer me up! I wish I had them more often ( also they make for a lovely added splash to any product photo! Double whammy) good luck!
- ameliadamplobest of luck with the photography!
Log in to like or comment.